ODAT - Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday

BTW - Case!!! So sorry to hear about your lakehouse damage. Appears you have your summer work cut out for you!! Hope you have some insurance to fall back on??? Even so, the amount of work those tornados produce is phenomenal!!
    Peanut

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Peanut...thanks for the nice comments...I do have and insurance and will be fully covered! It will just be a pain to get everything back to where it was.

In regard to the Topamax, I started it 5 days ago and have had no major issues with it at all. Just a little bit of "ditsy" thinking from time to time but nothing to be worried about. I was really hesitant to take it due to all of the comments that I read on the internet but it has actually been a non-event so far. I do believe it is working very well on cutting the cravings and also diminishing my appetite for food. I am a big fan at this point...however it is still early in the game. I will let you know if something changes...

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hey Case - Ripple feels pretty good about it too, and my afternoon dose today left me feeling fine. So I am just not gonna worry about it and go with the flow!!! But I must say - I had a terrible sweet tooth attack this afternoon, something I was not expecting! That better not happen again!!
        Peanut

Comment

ODAT - Monday

:thanks:

Hi to all, espec. to evie and peanut for the welcomes!

going good on day 4...just a tad irritable and snappy!! slammed the door and smashed the glass...woops. :upset:

Hope the nights are getting better for you peanut, things always seem worse at night...BUT THEY'RE NOT! avoid cheese, and deep breath and controlled when you have a bad moment, it may calm you. (singing fraggle rock helps me...but thats just a me thing!)

hope that helps, gotta put kids to bed now, good luck, and keep it going! :h

Comment

Working...
          X