ODAT - Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

LOL - Bessie, we posted at the same time!
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi Everyone - I am new here and today is my first AF day. I look forward to the daily support - I need it! The witching hour is fast approaching here in PA and am a little aprehensive....Good luck to everyone!
      "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hello ODATers, Well its close to the end of day 29. Could not have done it without this site and you wonderful people. Not sure where I want to go with this after 30 days. I think I'll stay on the wagon awhile because it took me so long to get here. Over a year of serious trying. Funny as the mind clears I still go back and forth on the cravings and excuses but am stronger to say no each day. I fear if I give in now I may crash hard. I'll keep coming back here to get and give strength and support. Best to all.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

I know what you mean about the sleepless nights Universal, but as you say, better to be tired than hung over.

KBCE, welcome! Yes, it is good to have a plan, a few things to do during your most 'tempting' hours.

Being AF today has allowed me to think a bit more clearly about some of my issues, namely financial problems, so i am glad i didn't drink last night.

Not really craving alcohol, but not feeling particularly strong. I think it's in these times that i must create a very concrete witching hour plan. Like, to the T.

Anyhow, hope everyone is having a good day. It's actually Wednesday morning here now, lol. (no wonder i feel so disoriented)!
          One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Working...
          X