X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi everyone,

Well, it's wednesday here and a nice fresh autumn day it is

Feeling a bit better since i went to bed sober last night. Was worried about myself relapsing tonight, but i feel alright, i don't think i will. I went out and bought an artillery of food today: licorace tea, cornchips, dip and some bikkies. I know i shouldn't be eating refined carbohydrates right now, but what the heck.

I have a few things to look forward to tonight, such as a lovely home-cooked meal (i hope), maybe some exercise and definately some DVDs :crowned:

So, what are your plans for today / tonight?

Change
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi Change and all to come. Lots of plans for today but mostly work/chores/calls - injecting pigs, counting sheep and that sort of thing!! The witching hour will be well and truly under control as hubby and I are joining a fund raising ride and BBQ. Hubby is going to ride my big horse and I am borrowing a friend's chunky little pony!! Should be a hoot!! I'll be driving the trailer so no al for me just a great ride round a deer park, a good load of scoff and no cravings.

He is away for a few days after that so I should get a bit more time on here to catch up. Yay!!

Love to all to come.

Bessie xx

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

I'm visiting my mum - she broke her arm saving a child from drowning in a pool full of terrapins!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi Change, Bessie and all to come

Not quite as warm here today but still nice. Plan to have a walk with friend and doggies later. Daughter started exams this morning!!! Other one is under my feet so have to try to ignore her. She had a birthday party, shopping expedition, first disco, sleep over and friend for day and another day out with my friend and daughter. That's all since she finished school last Thursday. Yesterday she was bored!!! Suggested pulling weeds, we have lots of them, did not go down too well. Luckily I have her booked into stables to help out for three weeks starting next week. Now I just have to get through this week without killing her!!!

Have a great day everyone.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Good middle of the night!

What is it about 3 AM that makes me wake up? I fell asleep in the elevator last night. What happens after the elevator? I guess my subconscious knows but I am rather curious.

Wassa a good load of scoff? Do you eat it, throw it, shovel it, run around in it, what? I must know these things.

Today I start out in the doughnut hole and then have to go downtown for a few appointments. I don't have a plan for tonight as yet. Maybe some miracle quinoa and early bed since I'm awake at 4 AM. Gee, I guess I could iron since Bessie won't do it for me. :H I don't remember ironing without a gin and tonic, so perhaps I'll let that wait until I get buy some more gingerale or something.

Have a successful day.

PS: Bessie my sister went to a party once and the woman had on riding attire. My sister had a horse at the time and she and daughter rode. Sister says "Oh, you ride!" Woman says (ready?) " No, I just like the outfit" :H
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi everyone!
            rustop - I sympathise , my boys have an incredible capacity for boredom! Especially after being entertained for hours on end! deep breaths and stay cool!
            Welcome vlad! Poor mum, hope the visit goes ok.
            Wow dolphin - 10 days! that is fantastic!
            Greeneyes - I remember the elevator (except he doesn't say it like I do!) I don't think I ever got further than that either and my poor hubby always came to bed with this strange man talking and with me fast asleep! Not much romance in that!
            Anyway I've got a few hours peace as little one is at nursery. I feel lousy today , very achy which always seems to happen if I go af (whys that?). Rainy here but hopefully will brighten up later so will get outside. Meanwhile I'd better tidy up the house!
            Have a good day all
            Eviexx
            Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
            Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
            For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
            "

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

greeneyes;338928 wrote: Woman says (ready?) " No, I just like the outfit" :H
              Hahaha, that put a smile on my dial! LOL
              One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

wow vlad your mums a heroin!!!:thumbs:

Hi all, lovely day here in devon, sun shinning in between clouds. day 5, feel good, still a bit of a fuzzy head, but clearing. Went for a jog this morning before the kids got up, thought I'd enjoy it....how wronge I was! all I did was burn my windpipe! think I jumped in trying too hard.
                My kids are back to school this week, so hangover free the housework is gradually being caught up on, which makes me feel good. I had all the boredom and sleepovers last week! beam me up scotty sums up how I was feeling then!
                hard to type now as I'm bei
                ng crawled over by my 14 month old!! gotta go, have a good day all :h:happyheart:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

14 month year old - how cute!

And, i just have to say... "EVIE, EVIE, EVIE LET YOUR HAIR HANG DOWN"! I couldn't help myself

Good old day 2 for me. It hasn't been too bad, felt a bit restless in the evening though. Weirdest thing was that i could smell wine earlier (like an olfactory hallucination): how weird. Has anyone else experienced this?

Anyhow, day 2 almost at an end. I think i am going to sleep well tonight.

Have a good day everyone,

Change

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Its ME!

Get some sleep people! Finally i can after months of suffering. Everyone have a good day even if you are tired, a sober tired is different than burnt out from substance. We are not missing anything abstaining .... Rest up for the next witching hour and be ready to say no!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi guys,

I am really late checking in - 2pm here. Had a busy morning at work - crazy busy and very stressful. Funny, usually this would drive me to drink but today I have no desire too (at least not yet). Day 3 for me, last night had a rough night with my daughter and AL was banging on my door to get me to calm down but I pushed him out and slammed the door in his F&%^#$ FACE!!! I got through it with some diet soda and NO AL!!! So I'm pretty proud of myself. Only crappy thing is that without AL you really do feel the emotions that you are going through but hey, at least I wasn't hung over this morning and I didn't do anything stupid last night so for that I am very thankful.

Hope everyone has a great day/night depending on where you are.

Love and Hugs,
                      Uni
                      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                      :h

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

universal;339333 wrote: Only crappy thing is that without AL you really do feel the emotions that you are going through
                        But, at least you feel the good ones too :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                        X