Hi, I'm new here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm new here!!!

Came across this site whilst checking on my units!!! I've managed to get my drinking under control now - but without any of these treatments (to be honest, I'd never heard of them - but its great to know there's support out there). I don't feel I'm completely out of the woods yet though, still have those awful desires to drink excessively but have only slipped up once in the last half a year or so. I'd like to post a testimony but there are so many aspects to it, it may take a while to write - so I may post in bits or as people want to discuss.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Hi, I'm new here!!!

Vlad,

:welcome:

You should write the whole thing up in a Word Doc or Text pad (so you don't lose it) and then post it.

We would all love to hear your story.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi, I'm new here!!!

ahh yes

See what you mean - just tried to post a rather long message, and it logged me out!!! Anyway, I was briefly saying that I'd heard of antabuse but never used it - tried 2 six week stints with no alcohol, first one was quite successful (nearly resulted in me declaring to go tee-total!!!), but the second time was a nightmare... will talk more about it when I put my whole story down!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi, I'm new here!!!

Is there a specific place on the forum to post testimonies?

Comment

Hi, I'm new here!!!

hi vlad, I'm new here too, and I've also been logged out after writing stuff!

I also check back to see if there's any reply's but then I cant find where I wrote it?! I'm sure I'll get used to it in time.

sounds like your doing really well, good on ya. I'm only on day 5 but so far so good, even the longest journey began with one small step!

Comment

Hi, I'm new here!!!

Hi

I'm new as well - joined yesterday - day two for me and I am so grateful to have the support. Good luck to you all.
            Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

Hi, I'm new here!!!

Welcome, Vlad & and Micky!! Good luck, sounds like you're doing great! Keep in touch, would love to hear more from you. I am new here too. Joine in March, had a stint of success, and then gave up. But back on now, starting day 4. Have a great day!
              "PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!" USMC

Comment

Hi, I'm new here!!!

vlad;338932 wrote: Is there a specific place on the forum to post testimonies?
                There is a section called "My Story" :welcome:

Comment

Hi, I'm new here!!!

Thank you!!! Going there now...

Comment

Hi, I'm new here!!!

OK, my story's on... under Vlad's story in My Stories!!!

Comment

Hi, I'm new here!!!

err... sorry in 'Tell Us Your Story'... I get it right eventually.

Comment

Working...
                      X