Day 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 7

WHOPEEEEE! I feel great. I have been taking my bad ol' dogs for a walk each and every evening and dh has started coming along with me which is nice. The dogs start going cuckoo when they see me putting on my sneakers. They dance around barking and growling playfully.
    Someone here wrote that their negative emotional reactions seemed much more subdued when they gave up drinking. I have noticed that in the biggest way. I realize now that I used to really go into orbit about the dumbest stuff. Blech! I hate thinking about it.
    Dh told me something the other day..."Your voice is different." He said it sounded softer.
    Love, love, love the support here.
    Thanks everyone.

Day 7

sasha
    well done on 7 days,, l take my dogs out everyday,, to do see the differnds
    mine are much happer
    there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Day 7

Congrats on 7 days Sasha! You are on your way. I can relate to you in terms of calmer mood, and less sweatin' the small stuff.

And of course, Doggy Love to you and your four-leggeds!

DG
      ************** (Day 14 AF, hopefully for the final time!)
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Day 7

Great job!!!!
        Goal 1: Today
        Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Day 7

Sasha,

Oh my goodness. Day 7 already? Time does fly.

Wow, you are through the absolute worst and are on your way now.

How wonderful dh thinks you sound softer and you feel you are not so reactive without Al.

I am very happy for you, Sasha. Keep it up, it only gets better from here on out.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Day 7

Way to go....

Sasha!! I am as happy for you as I am for myself. We are on the same page. I am 8 days today and have recently started to walk the pup again. Best of luck to you and may you continue to enjoy your new chosen lifestyle. fond regards,

H

Comment

Day 7

Thanks for sharing the happy feelings Sasha. That is such an awesome reward for surviving some real tough times. Good for you!
              Is Addiction Really a Disease?
              Watch this and find out....
              http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Day 7

I have two puppy boys and have not taken advantage of this "walking thing" ... you have inspired me to take them on some adventures (away from AL). Keep it up, walk, and BREATHE air like it's going out of style!

Sam

Comment

Working...
                X