Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another newbie

Day 4

Hi - There is something in everyone's stories isn't there? It's the categorisation of the witching hour that's helping me the most. Also everyone knows what you are talking about. Well done Shakin it off (I've only gone three nights myself but I know how hard it is to fill your time!)
    Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

another newbie

Hi shaking it off,
      Welcome. MWO is a wonderful place.it has given me hope.the fear of spiralling down alone has lifted as i navigate my way through sobriety. people here will have your back if you need it.
      I just wanted to comment on one part of yourthread

"I will be with my family soon, they have no idea how much I drink. So I am feeling unworthy of their high regard they have for me."

Listen just because you drink wine, does not make you less brave or less courageous or unworthy. Do you here me You are brave, courageous and worthy of high regard. :l
      love
      rudemama
      :h:h:h

Comment

another newbie

Hello Rudemama,

Thank you, I am not sure I get the "rude" in the mama??? You are very kind.

I slept GREAT, I took the "Calms" sleep aid that I got from the MWO store and didn't budge an inch.

I realize this is only one day, but I did it.

Does anyone know how to change my anxiety-ridden smiley face into something more cheerful? I am really a winged-tipped-shoe when it comes to the computer.

Shaking

Comment

another newbie

one more question....I ordered the book to be downloaded, received a confirmation through e-mail that I paid, but am unsure how to download it. advice?????

I am smarter at other things - at least that's what I tell my teenagers.

shaking

Comment

another newbie

At the three year anniverasry thing I think I downloaded it but I can't find it. I believe you need adobe to do that and you can download it for free from their website. I know this is sort ofvague, but it is the best I can do. :welcome:
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
            X