Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Worries

Shaking,

Glad to hear you had such a good night! You've had a rough week, I feel awful for all you have been going through.

Just keep trying........you can do it, and we're all here for you.

Love and hugs,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

Weekend Worries

Thanks,

Headed out of town again today, with my teenage daughter (she is boarding a plane tomorrow morning to attend a 21 day "reality/survival" course). Tonight, we will have dinner with another nephew, he was unable to make to funeral so he is in need of a little family fix. We will also be joined by two older women that have been friends for 50 plus years, I love these two. They knew each other before marrying their husbands and remained close friends, they both lost their husbands two years ago. They have seen a lot of life, are extremely healthy and have great attitudes. I did a little traveling with them last summer, they are better than any kind of supplement out there. So I should do well this evening surrounded by great love and energy.

Thanks for checking in Uni and the "love and hugs"

Have a great day!

Shaking

Comment

Weekend Worries

Hi Shaking

i was pleased to read that you are starting to feel better after such a tough week and i totally relate to your teenage daughter question. Yes, i have one that is exactly the same. They can be extremely hard to deal with.

I hope you have a really good weekend.

Nomore :h

Comment

Weekend Worries

Get Back On

Shaking, I am new here and only on my second day. I just want to send you lots of
          encouragement and thank you for your honesty.

Biscuit

Comment

Weekend Worries

Shaking, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss but glad to hear you are back on your feet. Positive thoughts for the weekend.

Comment

Weekend Worries

Ditto what Cindi said ... This is the best route to take -- just keep going!! Don't even stop to think about it just keep going!!
              AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Working...
              X