ODAT - SUNDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - SUNDAY

I've put it in caps because I want to make sure I am getting it all right today! Today is Sunday, yesterday was Saturday and the day before that was Friday. There, that's me back on track.

Yesterday I didn't drink - huzzah!! :whee: I didn't have a plan like I said I should but I just kept busy and spent time on here at the drinking hour. I play too much of that Umbrella game on subscribers and feel guilty about the wasted time but then think WTF I could waste far more time getting to the bottom of the bottle - at least playing a game that involves arranging umbrellas (am I nuts?!) doesn't give me a hangover!! Then had a bonfire. Such therapy. I think I have pyromania. I can't wait to set fire to things (when needed of course!) nfire:

Today the sun is shining again! :specs: It just makes the whole day seem better straight away. I have a list of jobs to do, drinking is NOT on that list.
    ODAT. That's where it's at.
    :yeahthat:

Hope everyone is well, happy, busy or chilled. Whatever you want and need. :heart:

W xx

ODAT - SUNDAY

3AM and here I am. This anxiety stuff is a pain in the arse.

Yesterday was a total wash. Well, no.. I shouldn't say that. I had not seen hubby's brother in ages ( he had never met doggie!) so that was good. He was so worried he drove all the way over here. He's not very emotive, so for him to tell me how much he loves me was special. :h I never finished that beer.

I have a friend who is now 5 months sober and calls me every couple days to check on me. It's nice to be cared for, including my buddies here.

So anyway, I have a ton of things to do today. I would like to wallow on the couch and watch a movie, but that for sure isn't going to happen.

Wishing you good things today. :l
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

I am having another good day...hope you girls do also. :l

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Everything looks quite sane on this thread today. Another good day for me here on the prairie - just sleepy! I get so much energy and seem to do so much, then suddenly feel like crashing!! But I won't - I must keep going - must get painting that room, so I can finish that damn job that's been hanging over my head for the past 3 months!!!!!!!

Alright all you ODATers - have a great sunday, stay productive and eat well (that's my motto today, as I can't seem to stop eating at all!!!)
        Peanut

Comment

Working...
        X