Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1 under my belt!

Hi Sam, Gelgit,Theme and others,
    This is truly a great place to hang onto. Sam, I feel you should detox under medical supervision. Don't be ashamed. Your doctor is more used to it then you think.
    Others, you've already taken and survived the first step which is the most important step. You admitted to yourself that you had a problem! From here on you will get better and better at beating the beast. Some progress faster then others, I pray that you progress very fast.
    Today is day 5 for me and I really feel better. More clear headed, less "thirsty" and very committed. Like many others I use Antebuse - to help the mindset.
    Love to you all.
    Jessie.
    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Day 1 under my belt!

rock on sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      dove

Comment

Day 1 under my belt!

Gelit...I found the voice on the hypno CD's a little strange at first too. Are you in the US? If so, do you watch Saturday night live? LOL - the voice on the CD's reminds me of Will Forte's voice - that sort of soft, slow thing he does - with some of his characters. Once I named that voice "Will" I would sort of see Will's face and for some strange reason that voice became My Friend Will.

Yeah, I know. I'm crazy.

Best wishes getting the Booze out of your life!! (can't help you with the hubby I'm afraid - LOL) WE CAN DO THIS!!

DG
        Day 19 AF
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Day 1 under my belt!

Keep going girl! :h
          Tiny

Comment

Day 1 under my belt!

hi, i'm new here......and very lost. it's day 2 for me, i had to start all over again because i slipped up on my b-day..........felt crappy about that but i'm trying again.

Comment

Working...
            X