I am back and that is it now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have finally faced up to the fact that I cannot drink at all. I went to my doctor yesterday to ask for her help and tomorrow she is starting me on a course of antabuse and sedatives. I am determined to do it this time. Hello to all my old friends, I need your help and I am back for good.

Glad to see that you are back! I'll do anything that I can to help out with your fight against AL. First step for you is to get real stubborn now that you are in the ring!

Comment

Antabuse has been a GOD SENT to so many.It makes it so that you can not cave in because of a strong temporary craving that will pass in no time.I think it gives you enough time to come to your sences and make a better choice...VERY WISE CHOICE....PM me if I can help.Today is 30AF days for me so I have really just begun what I see as a lifetime journey...We can do this together. You do not ever have to feel alone in this battle ever again...LOL...Evie
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hi Aduggan, Welcome Back! I remember you. I think we joined around the same time.
        Sounds like you have a very strong plan to move forward. Good for you. Best of luck. Look forward to hearing of your progress. Take Care, Aquamarine
        NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
        AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

Well there's a face from the past!!!!! Aduggan, welcome back my friend! Sounds like you mean business this time......stay close to us, we are here for you!!!

much love,

Janicexxx
          AF since 9 May 2012
          Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Working...
          X