new and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new and confused

hello to everyone. i'm new but i'm glad to be here. this day has been weird .....i've been feeling like crap all day because i slipped up and now i'm only on day 2.....anyways my mood has changed because of an e-mail i got from my friend- it stated: "who i am makes a difference" and i thought well thats nice-then i went home for lunch and my husband was watching Oprah- it had this man (dying of cancer) speaking about his story and to live life..............my husband NEVER watches Oprah....lol.....but for some reason he was today......i've been getting these messages all day long and i can no longer ignore them......i think god is nudging me---need to find my way out and get my life back to when i was happy-AF

new and confused

Welcome snooze. You have come to a great place for support in your AF life. Great job on day 2 and seeing the "messages". Hope you stick around, read, post, and give and get support.

Comment

new and confused

yes i plan to stick around.......thanks for the support.....i don't feel so alone anymore..

Comment

new and confused

Welcome! You will find a lot of support here and you aren't alone! Keep reading and posting.
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

new and confused

snooze;344158 wrote: hello to everyone. i'm new but i'm glad to be here. this day has been weird .....i've been feeling like crap all day because i slipped up and now i'm only on day 2.....anyways my mood has changed because of an e-mail i got from my friend- it stated: "who i am makes a difference" and i thought well thats nice-then i went home for lunch and my husband was watching Oprah- it had this man (dying of cancer) speaking about his story and to live life..............my husband NEVER watches Oprah....lol.....but for some reason he was today......i've been getting these messages all day long and i can no longer ignore them......i think god is nudging me---need to find my way out and get my life back to when i was happy-AF
          :welcome: Snooze :goodjob: on 2 days. Finding this site was my way out of the AL trap.
          Realizing I was not the only person without an AL 'off' switch really helped.

Comment

new and confused

Welcome Snooze,We are here to help you reach your goals.Many of us have tried,tried and tried again and then fell down.You can only truly fail if you stop trying.We can beat the Beast together....Evie
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

new and confused

hello snooze, you can get "CONTROL" here of yourself. well, look who is talking now. Welcome to MWO, the only way out is to join in and work together. see you around, not for a round!

Comment

new and confused

hi there snooze.. welcome and so glad to meet you . kepp onpost and reading and learn the best way out for you good luck peace and god bless
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                X