Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marriage is just about over

Oh my Dear Laura,

I could of written your post. My DH (I actually like Greenies reply with Dick Head, lol)...My DH and I have been married for 18 years. I love him to death but have not been able to quit this addiction for him, myself or kids. (I am very sorry for this.) This is a hard, hard life style and horrible thing to quit. I am lucky that my DH has stuck by me through the thick and thin (threatening all the way..) What I have put him through....I don't know that I could of done the same had our rolls reversed. I guess what I am trying to say is that if there is "true love" it will last. Keep trying Laura, that is all we can do and one day soon it will click! BUT...you need to help YOU! Start today and just say "NO MORE"...easier said then done, I know. But keep saying it and you will get it!

Hugs & Best Wishes,
    Bambi
    "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Marriage is just about over

You can only fail if you stop trying...As the little engine said(Ithink I can...I think I can... I think I can...and then finally....I KNOW I CAN !!!!Antabuse will give you time to THINK BEFORE YOU DRINK....A good tool to have on your side.You can do this,I know you can.Get sober for you and stay sober so you can create the life you deserve...Evie
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
      X