ODAT - Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

Morning All....I am sending HUGS to you and and band of (booze busting angels)to keep those evil cravings away.You all amaze me at your strenght!!!!! HEAVY WEIGHT CONTENDER, YOU ARE!!!!!I pick you to be on my team....Evie
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Good day all!

I too will send some positive vibes through my keyboard to all who struggle with the beast! Good job Uni--the social situations are still my biggest downfall!
      Case--your post brought a :H. I don't know what it is about dog farts!!! Gross! I could use a few shingles myself when you have time.......

The garden is up, appears that some of the seeds blew about, so there are plants growing pretty much everywhere. Will be a challenge for me to weed hem out--hate to kill perfectly good plants! The weeds are doing great alos, will need to get on that job as soon as I have time. Still trying to catch up and get ready to teach Vacation Bible School. Sometimes I feel like maybe I do too much, but then again, it's good for me to keep busy. Just gotta learn not to stress about it.

Happy hump day all!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Whew!!

I am back to normal -- whatever that is for me -- and the effects of the Baclofen have worn off.

I sure can't take that one. Yikes!!

Hope those struggling today get some relief. I find that if I read or watch something funny, it really helps. Laughter is the best medicine and can divert those feelings to something more constructive.

Those who are having a good day, YAY!!

Mine has gotten much better.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

glad

I am sure glad you are feeling better Cindi, Baclofen................what is that for?? Isn't it an anti-inflammatory?

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

good morning fellow passengers on the good ship ODAT. There were rough waters out there yesterday, I nearly fell overboard a couple of times too. With antabuse in my system I'm safe though, knowing that if I touch just a drop a AL I will suffer such agonies. I'm reporting that I swallowed my antabuse this morning. Good grief, what a relief to know that I have another 2 FREE days...2DAT at a time. Friday, I'll take another. You all have a beautiful day and think about the Dalai Lama quote "....the purpose of life is to be happy."
            xxx g.:h

Comment

Working...
            X