Day Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day Two

Day two and I'm ready. Really have no choice today.lol. Working 8am-5pm, then class from 6pm-10pm. I suppose I could be tempted after that, but hopefully will be too tired. I wish every a great day.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Day Two

Hi Seacailin,
    For some the first 3-4 days are the worst. I am now at day 7 and I REALLY feel REALLY good today - for the first time. So hang on, just hang on. The cravings will get better, the morbs will pass and the dizziness to.
    Go for it.
    Jessie
    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Day Two

Sea,

Good for you!!

Being really busy on day two should be a big help. It will keep your mind off of it.

Have a good day!!

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Day Two

Day 3 for me - AGAIN!

Hi Seacailin,
        Day 3 for me today. Monday night was rough but feeling good today.
        I have tried so many times since March to go 30 days AF - managed 14 days in a row once since then and caved - so pissed off with myself for not having kept going.
        NEED to do it this time, hubby is doing it too. This month we are helped by the fact that we are broke, spent more money than sense on booze last month so behind on all the bills - paid everything on pay day on purpose so no money for booze at this stage.
        We have a short break organised for July 10th so the plan is to stay AF till then and make a decision to moderate or stay AF.
        It will be our first proper break with the kids for years and I am really looking forward to it. It has been a tough couple of years for many reasons.
        Anyway, I'm rambling as usual.
        GOOD LUCK for Day Two!
        Bandit
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Day Two

Thank u

Thank u all for your words of encouragement. Best wishes on your mission, Bandit.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Day Two

Sea, congrats on Day 2!

Bandit, congrats on Day 3!

jessie, congrats on Day 7!!

ITA with Cindi that being really busy the first several days really helps. You guys are doing great!!

:cheering:

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
            X