day 6, slipped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 6, slipped.

After 2 15hr. work days in a row and nice weather, a cold one (2) sounded really good. Just gonna pretend it didn't happen. was tasty though. Oh well, back on track, still waiting for supps & CD's to arrive, and doc's appt. did hit the gym today though.(1st time in years). Still shooting for 30 days, turbulent time to start, but I'll grow old waiting for an ideal time. wish me luck. -Knuckle

day 6, slipped.

You are right. There will never be the perfect time, so this is the best time. Good Luck. 6 days is great. Get back on track. You can do it.

Comment

day 6, slipped.

Do not beat yourself up.It was just a temporary inconvience that you can easily overcome......Antabuse can stop you long enough to rethink the DRINK...I finished my first 30 days and signed up for 30 more.Life keeps getting better and better.....LOL....Evie
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

day 6, slipped.

Welcome Knucklefarm, Just finished my 30 days June 4th after several attempts. Never say quit. Evielou, forgot to congratulate you as well. Will be going for 60 days with you.

Comment

day 6, slipped.

Good going on the 6 days. Sounds like you are getting right back up again. Learn from it and move on!

Comment

day 6, slipped.

You're so right about there not being an ideal time. I've used the excuse that it wasn't the right time sooooo many times in the past. Finally I realized the right time is NOW.

Comment

day 6, slipped.

hey, you realized your mistake and are gonna move forward. good for you - you can do it!
              dove

Comment

day 6, slipped.

endgame;345186 wrote: You're so right about there not being an ideal time. I've used the excuse that it wasn't the right time sooooo many times in the past. Finally I realized the right time is NOW.
                That seems to be a very popular excuse and is accepted internationally at all watering holes. :H :H :H

Comment

day 6, slipped.

knucklefarm;344932 wrote: After 2 15hr. work days in a row and nice weather, a cold one (2) sounded really good. Just gonna pretend it didn't happen. was tasty though. Oh well, back on track, still waiting for supps & CD's to arrive, and doc's appt. did hit the gym today though.(1st time in years). Still shooting for 30 days, turbulent time to start, but I'll grow old waiting for an ideal time. wish me luck. -Knuckle
                  Only 2? :goodjob: I would have had 12 because I have no AL off switch.

Comment

Working...
                  X