ODAT - Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Thursday

Dang! I almost got a divorce today! I only was banned from the hole, actually. :upset: oh I mean:H We be going downhill on the fast train. Thank goodness I am going alone to Vermont. I was a little nervous about that but I really must step out of the ring and ground and center myself. This has been a rough year and a half. I am going to come out smelling like an unemployed rose. I'm not sure if that's funny or not so I'll do
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hello Everyone...

Just getting a chance to post at 11:00 pm central time in the U.S. It was a long, exciting and productive day at work and at home. My consulting business has taken off ever since I have sobered up and the side business of fixing up homes after the storm passed through has also been pretty busy. I now have 10 homes within a few blocks of my house to re-roof and re-side and I still have two holes in my roof where the tree fell through into the bedroom. Glad I grew up on a farm...we can fix anything...right bessie...oops I mean Walnut.

Anyway...WELCOME back Matthen!!!!! Missed your kind words, wit, and humor. And, I once again look forward to helping you learn how to count! FYI it is 34 days AF as of Midnight tonight! Congratulations on such a great accomplishment!

Greeneyes, what is up with your last post? Everything okay?

Also, what is up with this thread today? It's never hit four pages before! Lot's of energy beating on the beast!

Comment

Working...
      X