• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pride comes before the fall...

Yuck. Back to Day 1.
    Sasha

Not YUCK ... YAY!!! You made the decision to keep trying. Forget about yesterday -- today is the day that matters. You CAN do this! :l

Comment

You know what they say.... Pick yourself up, dust your self off, and start all over again. That IS Bob Marley isn't it? And put your big girl pants on!

HOWEVER.... I don't see it as starting all over. Imagine if you were on a long trip and you got a flat tire. You don't go back home and start over, you fix it and keep going. It is a good journey. Keep on keeping on.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Sasha...Today is a new day...Yesterday is gone...You get to write the future that you want.Greenie,to futher quote MARLEY....NO WOMEN...NO CRY...LOVE,LOVE,LOVE...MARLEY...and you all...Evie
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Well said, Greenie!!!
          I don't see it as starting all over. Imagine if you were on a long trip and you got a flat tire. You don't go back home and start over, you fix it and keep going. It is a good journey. Keep on keeping on.
          Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Me too Sasha, and the sad part is I only made it through day one. But it's OK< we're picking up and starting over again. As for me, I'm taking it as a learning experience...#1 that its NOT worth it and #2 looking at the triggers and how I felt emotionally and physically when I decided to cave in. Now I need to find other things to do, eat, drink, anything until the craving passes.
            We can do this

Comment

I agree, nicely said.. Greenie!

Imagine if you were on a long trip and you got a flat tire. You don't go back home and start over, you fix it and keep going. It is a good journey. Keep on keeping on.
              Sasha.. please stay in touch and let us know your thoughts today. Do you know what happend? I always believe that there is something that is keeping us in a pattern, or why we slipped. It is really important to learn lessons from these times or the underlying problem will manifest in another form down the road. Stay strong and know that we are here - on your side.

xoxox

MM
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

keep on trying you can do this good luck
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                X