Hi Rocky,

We're here and we're listening.

magic xxx:lilheart:
    ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
    I am in the next seat.
    My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

A Stranger on this Earth

I feel that way quite often. Sometimes wonder if I am an alien. Then thought perhaps it is the alcohol. About to find out.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

A Stranger on this Earth

I have felt like an ALIEN all my life....I just figured out that is a GOOD THING....Evie
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

A Stranger on this Earth

i AM AN ALIEN.

Period.

Love Cindi

Oh, and I am loved.
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

A Stranger on this Earth

Hey Rocky. I read your post earlier and it had such insight. I really enjoyed reading it. Why the edit?

I've just come back to read again and reply and it's gone!!

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

A Stranger on this Earth

Betty boop to alien ......... Hellooooooooooo ..........
              BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

A Stranger on this Earth

Alien

I missed the post sorry
                But I never fitted in anywhere, that didnt bother me even when I was sober I allways knew I was different
                But I have read lots of posts and I love this site
                And I wonder if we drink because we care too much about other people and not ourselves
                Or is it to blank out caring for ourselves when others didnt
                It all seems so much reverse phsycology we care so we drink, we drink so we dont care
                Very destructive behaviour, but it seems we all struggle to be accepted as normal when we are not normal at all we are ourselves and everyone and each individual special people who deserve a chance to be sober and still potty!

Comment

A Stranger on this Earth

BOY OH BOY....I can really relate to the caring tooo much about others and not enough about ourselves....that hit me as the truth about myself...Thanks for bring that up,Fairy my Dear...i am going to really give that some thought tonight,while i lay there trying to sleep !!!!
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

A Stranger on this Earth

Also an Alien

Welcome to our Planet. We are friendly folks. The Earthlings don't understand. Missed your post. Wish I had seen it. Stick around.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

A Stranger on this Earth

fairyfeet;345888 wrote: I missed the post sorry
                      But I never fitted in anywhere, that didnt bother me even when I was sober I allways knew I was different
                      But I have read lots of posts and I love this site
                      And I wonder if we drink because we care too much about other people and not ourselves
                      Or is it to blank out caring for ourselves when others didnt

It all seems so much reverse phsycology we care so we drink, we drink so we dont care
                      Very destructive behaviour, but it seems we all struggle to be accepted as normal when we are not normal at all we are ourselves and everyone and each individual special people who deserve a chance to be sober and still potty!
                      Wow...awesome post. I have at times felt like either the most selfless or selfish person living depending on my mood. I think once you find the balance between doing for yourself and doing for others it is much easier but it is so difficult to achieve.

Comment

Working...
                      X