I Don't Know Where To Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Josie....I just joined last night and am 'officially starting' tomorrow (Tues)....this is all new to me and I'm not sure where to start, but just want you to know I am here to help you however I can. Please feel free to visit my log and best of luck to you.
    Renewal

Comment

Welcome to all you new members!! You have taken the right step. I know it is like you have taken a step into a great abyss, but it will soon be more comfortable. You will understand the tools and have a plan and be more comfortable using the support here from all of the wonderful people. I am fairly new, myself. Today I am finishing day 16 AF and I feel so good! It has been hard at times, but my resolve is strong and the supplements have been a tremendous help, as have the support I get here.

Feel free to PM me anytime. I don't have the seasoned wisdom of some of the older members, but I have a newbies perspective. We can all relate to some or all of each other's stories. AL shows up pretty much the same for all of us at one point or another. He is a tricky little bugger.

Shelby
      "PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!" USMC

Comment

Working...
      X