im back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im back...

Hello everyone... Well... April was a pretty good month for me. Then I went on a cruise. And have been drinking ever since. This site helped me so much WHEN I USED IT! So im back. I feel out of control, anxious, wake up in the middle of the am, wake up 2 early after that. My workouts are suffering. blah blah blah. I tried AA and they disapointed me. Insisting perfection regardless of what their readings say. Every time I went someone would ask, "how much time do you have?". aaaarrrggghh! This post is my way of formally rejoining you all. For my head... Thank you all so much for existing and I will daily visit and get my booty back on track. My other choice is to self destruct.. Im thinking thats a bad idea!
    xoxo,
    k

im back...

YEAH!

Welcome back....glad you found your way! As you know, you'll get that loving kick in the rump and a big hug from us here at mwo!:goodjobn finding your way back!

Comment

im back...

Welcome back notcarmen. (love that screen name!) I'm recently back after some fits and starts too. MWO rocks. WE CAN DO THIS.

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
      X