not been drinking!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not been drinking!!!

Ohhhhh!!!! LOL - sorry - I thought the other 'welcome Tina' threads had not gone through !

not been drinking!!!

Who is Tina????
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

not been drinking!!!

Tina

she posted in Seacalins thread, and got overlooked.

Comment

not been drinking!!!

Better today

Hi,

I did post yesterday in Seascallion's thread. I am doing better today. I read some of the book last night. I still don't feel to great from my episode of drinking on Sunday but I did sleep some last night. I am working harder today. I ordered the meds. I am a little disappointed that I will not get them until June 28-July 7, but I am going to do the best I can.

I tried to talk to my friend about this yesterday but she did not really know what to say. I didn't tell my hubby I ordered meds because I don't think he will understand either. I have tried to explain to him that my desire for AL does not go away no matter what I do. I am trying to walk every day at lunch so hopefully this will help me.

I have been through a lot in a year. I had a hysterectomy, lost my job after 23 years (not because of drinking) it was a huge cut back, started a new job and still have it. I try to get active in church but just can't seem to commit. I need the spiritual interaction.

Any comments?

Tina

Comment

not been drinking!!!

:colorwelcome: Tina! You have come to a fabulous place to get a handle on problem drinking. Good for you getting the book right away, and ordering up some of the great tools to help you get things under control - whether that is ultimately moderation or abstinence.

Tina Desparate;348584 wrote:
          Any comments?
          I am very sorry to hear about the challenges you have faced over the last year. Both of those events are no small potatoes - that is for sure. There IS one comment I will make that I know with 100% certainty is absolutely, postively true. ALCOHOL WILL NOT CHANGE THESE THINGS, NOR MAKE THEM GO AWAY. Whatever problems we have, alcohol makes them worse - not better.

Best wishes and I look forward to getting to know you better!!

DG
          27 Days AF
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X