X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont want to give up,please help!

17 Day AF..

Hi all..
    today is my 17th day AF..feeling a bit tired & irritated..kinda lack of sleep and working alot on the computer..recently got a palpitation like in my chest/heart last only not more than 2secs. guess its the withdrawal symtoms,i used to have that when i'm AF for awhile.Other than that, everythings fine.my sleepin time does get affected, but i still manage to catch some sleep.Guess i have to adjust my sleepin patterns (>
    "I am the Righteousness Of GOD in Christ"

'PrOblems aRe nOthinG buT wakE-Up caLLs fOr CreativitY'--Gschwandtner

Boogie Boozin'
    (AF) since 18th June 2008 -(VOID) - Gotta start all over again..[Slipped once after 4 mths AF. Back to heavy drinking again after another 2mths AF...]

Boogie Boozin'
    (AF) since 7th March 2009

SumOBab
    Y

Comment

Hi Sum.
      17 Days is fantastic!! Good job!! Sleep can be a problem during the first few weeks, but it does go away and you will find yourself sleeping better than you have in a very long time. You have the right idea about this, it is really changing the way we think and staying away from alcohol. The longer we do not drink, the more healthy both our minds and our bodies become.

Best wishes to you!!
      XX Kate
      6 Months Alcohol Free!!
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Im feeling kinda anxiety~ & very thirsty~

hi all..i'm AF for about 35 days now... feeling down at times and very very thirsty..especially the place where i stay is hot..sometimes the thoughts of ice cold beer do passed thru my mind..the urge is not so strong thou..I knew i'll feel terribly bad if I'm gonna start all over again,and its not easy..still staying sober.

Sending all my love to everyone~ have a blessed weekend~

Boogie Boozin'
        (AF) since 18th June 2008 -(VOID) - Gotta start all over again..[Slipped once after 4 mths AF. Back to heavy drinking again after another 2mths AF...]

Boogie Boozin'

SumOBab
        Y

Comment

Congrats!! That is awesome!! You are doing fantastic!! I think the thought of a cold beer on a hot day goes through many people's mind (even if they normally don't drink beer). But that's ok. Just don't act on it.

Mixed juices with club soda, minty iced tea, iced herbal teas, fruit smoothies all go down just as well on a hot day. They are much more enjoyable and they don't come with a price to pay afterwards.

Keep up the great work! You should start a new thread to report your future successes!!

Love, Me
          :l
          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Hi There

Hi Dolphin!! So thrilled to see your reply! Your post encouraged me alot! You got "da-powa"!!! haha...(",)

And Hi Thankful, your great suggestions reminds me that i'm just thirsty, And yay! i didnt act on it. Thank you so much.

Its my birthday today, and im so happy that im still AF since my very 1st posting in here. Its been 2 months without a single drop. I start to think better. Feel better. The only thing that changes is..i find my conversation with my bf has became a whole lot lesser, It seems im not that "bubblegum" already..hihi, means less international call, less sms, whole lot less. My phone bills from few hundreds drops to 0.59cents a month now!! Realised stopped drinking saves my "pocket" .keke. Wonder if anyone came across situation like this?

Well,my bf is supportive when i told him that i am already AF (guess he only take that when he realised why didnt i ask when is he coming back?(i used to do that everyday) depressed..etc etc)I became stronger and stronger, and told to another friend in States,when i say im AF, he says "wha...? you? AF?"

And i replied " Yes, very proud to say I am"

Also i started learning to start online business during this sober times, i realised there is so much i can do when i stay sober

Yup. 2 months AF and i guess i am ready to post new thread the next time when i returned to 'report' my success with everyone, oh and to improve my English. A good forum to stay AF and polish my English..LOL....

Love you All ,Have a very blessed and AF day!!!!

Regards
            sumobaby

Boogie Boozin'

Boogie Boozin'

SumOBab
            Y

Comment

Working...
            X