Starting today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting today

I had a friend tell me today that she thought I was drinking too much. I thought it was my secret. I'm embarrassed and ashamed. I pray for myself, my family and all of you that God will help us overcome this demon.

Starting today

Tycliff, please continue to post what is troubling you. We are all here to help. Just put it out there. You will receive lots of responses.

Comment

Starting today

What a good friend. Lets hope in the not too distant future you will be able to say to her that its all thanks to her you have got AL under control. I dont think you can rely on God to do it for you though - you could be waiting! It is basicaly up to you and you have come to the right place - plenty of support and encouragement here.
      Spend some time reading the posts so you can see what strategies might work for you and then get your PLAN together.
      BH (no more)

Comment

Starting today

Ty - welcome. Isn't it crazy that we always think it is our little secret!! I did too! I really do think that is a good friend that would be that honest. You WILL thank that friend soon!
        Read RJ's book, get on the supplements and join the MWO crew! We are here for you!
        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Starting today

Welcome Tycliff. That sounds like a good friend who really cares about you. Hope you find the help you need here.

Comment

Starting today

:welcome:

Sounds like you have a fab friend who really cares about you! Keep coming here and posting. Share your thoughts, feelings and anything else you might care to just let out. We're here for you. :l

Comment

Starting today

"TODAY IS THE 1ST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE !"
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
              X