Another Newbie:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Newbie:

Hi. I am new here today. I know I have a problem, and I have decided to face it down once and for all. I wish I could be a moderate, but I think it has to be total cold turkey. Alcohol is affecting my health. I get these itching sensations that just don't go away, and lasts for days. I think it is alcohol liver disease.
    This site seems like a great place to meet other recovering users who are not judgemental, but are genuine and care for the rest of us on this site.

danel

Another Newbie:

So glad that you are with us Danel,I can not moderate....period.One drink is toooo many and 1,000 is not enough.My skin would crawl and I would feel like bugs were all over me.That feeling slowly went away after the first few days AF.There are many here to help you on your way to soberiety....LOL..Evie
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Another Newbie:

Welcome Danel...looks like you are from the city of brotherly love! Well you have entered a site that will compare to that love and support you with advice, hugs and straight arrows! I look forward to seeing you around here more!
      Congrats on your journey!

Comment

Another Newbie:

Hey Danel....FYI, I started a new thread (Newbies Unite) for those newcomers that wish to do this together...just an FYI.........Renewal

Comment

Another Newbie:

Hello Danel,

Health issues are a huge incentive to quit AL and can frankly scare the hell out of you. I had itches at one time I think were attributed to allergies brought on by my excessive drinking. I am amazed as all the "little" health issues that have cleared up since I have started my AF journey!

Best wishes to you!

4tb
          Is Addiction Really a Disease?
          Watch this and find out....
          http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Another Newbie:

Welcome Danel, you have come to the right place. Stay close and all the wonderful people here
            will help you do this.

Biscuit
            tonight 1030 pm 1 week since my last drink.
            yeah for me.

Comment

Another Newbie:

Welcome to the Board. You will find lots of good information here and many wonderful people here to help you. Try reading all the posts in all the various forums, and post as much as you want. We are all here to help eachother.

Comment

Another Newbie:

:welcome: Welcome Daniel..health issues are a good incentive to quit..Congrats for facing your addiction head on!! rachel

Comment

Another Newbie:

:hello2::colorwelcome::nicemeeting::groupluv:
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                  X