Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOUTH AFRICAN/ANYWHERE ELSE ON SAME TIME ZONE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi am a South AFrican too and good to be with you guys. I am keen on the hyonotherapy as i know i need physical interventionby now as unfortunatley for me i am in this life and struggle alone. All i have is my mum who is naturally very hurt and disgusted in me. Any tips on any good/ affordable hypnotherapists in Pretoria? I have a lot more than just alcoholism to deal with as i am victim of severe domestic abuse from my husband whom i dearly loved but had to leave becoz it was so bad, and i come from an extremely dysfunctional family that has a history of physical and alcohol abuse too. i have no kids/partner and not very many friends i much like and i am hoping this hypno will at least crack something.

Comment

HUrtingbad

Hi am a South AFrican too and good to be with you guys. I am keen on the hyonotherapy as i know i need physical interventionby now as unfortunatley for me i am in this life and struggle alone. All i have is my mum who is naturally very hurt and disgusted in me. Any tips on any good/ affordable hypnotherapists in Pretoria? I have a lot more than just alcoholism to deal with as i am victim of severe domestic abuse from my husband whom i dearly loved but had to leave becoz it was so bad, and i come from an extremely dysfunctional family that has a history of physical and alcohol abuse too. i have no kids/partner and not very many friends i much like and i am hoping this hypno will at least crack something. I am so desparate i swear!!!!!

Comment

Hi Hurtingbad - I think you should post this on the starting out thread - not everyone is going to see it here - I'm sure you will get a lot of good advice.

Take Care,
        Maryx

Comment

Where are all the South Africans........ feels like I am surrounded by paddies here!
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Rolo;351532 wrote: Hi everyone,
            I'd just like to know can a person get Topomax in SA? Do you have to have a prescription?

Does it clash with other medication - I take a beta-blocker every day for anxiety.
            Sorry, I'm crashing the S Africa thread. I live in the states but I really want to visit SA some time (does that count?)!

Rolo, there is a good drug and supplement web site that will tell you if your meds clash with other meds or other supplements. The link can be accessed from the MWO site "Health Store". Click on any of the supplements, click "more info", scroll to the bottom and there in the fine print is the disclaimer that you should check any supplement or med with those you already take. Click on the drugdigest link and there you go. It is pretty easy to manage from there.

Because I care, please be careful combining suggested supplements with meds you already take. I take an anti-depressant celexa and it does clash with many of the supplements that have been suggested throughout the forum (melatonin, valerian, 5-HTP, kava to name a few) by very well intentioned people. We all need to look out for ourselves though.

I wish all of you well in getting the supplements and/or meds you need. The kudzu has been amazing for curbing my alcohol cravings.

periwinkle
            Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Yay Peri... come on over!!

BTW, I am hoping Rolo will post an update soon:-)
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
              X