Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to site

Hi,
    I just joined today after ordering some items.
    Has anyone read the book I just ordered or used the products?:new

New to site

:hello2::colorwelcome::groupluv::wave:
    sorry dont know too much on the meds or the book . but this a great site for support .. you are not alone . just do your best and dont give up
    peace , love and god bless
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

New to site

Hi Mikki and Welcome! You've definitely come to the right place for loads of support. I've read the book which is inspirational and got the supps and also started on the topomax and all going well. This site is excellant as a base. Everyone here is just wonderful. There is a new group of people who have all joined at the same time called "Newbies Unite - June 2008" You can find them under the General Discussions Header. Maybe join this thread. Its a great bunch of people all going through the same ups and downs and sharing it with each other along the way and helping eachother everyday. Encouraging eachother to try and get to take the next step. Come and join us! We'd love to have you on board :l

Comment

New to site

I'm off to bed now so hopefully we'll see you soon. Take care and good luck. Keep in touch!

Comment

New to site

Mikki,
          welcome to MWO. This is a wonderful place for you to come and get support when you struggle. Read the book and as many posts as you can and don't hesitate to post your questions and you will find many shoulders to lean on.
          Good luck on your journey,
          Lori
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

New to site

Welcome this site is wonderful and can help you. I am AF since 6/11/08 10:30 pm and this site
            gave me the courage to face my own problem and finally do something about it. Read as
            much as you can.

Good Luck
            Biscuit

Comment

New to site

:welcome:

I'm a believer in the book to start--and choose the tools that work for you!
              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

New to site

Mikki ~ Welcome! Congrats on your decision to try the program. I wish you the best.

Book is awesome, even if I didn't read until I was already about 3 months sober. Still a great read. I took supplements late into my sobriety as well, but I have felt so much better since taking them. I still switch the regime of what I take and try different things, but I notice I don't feel quite the same if I skip a day or two, so I know they are helping me feel better.

Remember that we are here for you, so post often. And read as many of the posts as you can. There is a wealth of information out there.

Love, Me
                :l
                Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
                X