Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

Hi ODATers

It's a funky Friday and as requested Bessie dear as I'm first on I'll take the reins and kick us off for today!

Feeling much better after good night's sleep/no AL etc - will I ever learn????

Have to go to work for an hour or so this morning and then a weekend of thrilling house stuff - and it looks as if it is going to be a typical UK midsummer with rain.......

Will check in later - love to all to come!

Bx

PS. Bessie hope the pony's coming on OK - I know what you mean about the Vets fees... aagh!!!!!!!!!!!

ODAT - Friday

Wonderful! Thanks for starting this MM - I did wonder if my slightly 'poor me and my poor pony' post last night would just disappear!

Horsey got a kick yesterday - vet called out but it's not that bad. Need to get my a** into gear and get over there to clean it and reanoint it with antiseptic anti fly cream.

And do 101 other things. Where do all these bloody jobs come from?! :H

So, I'll not be on here much today but I'll try and get back later to see how everyone is.

Happy Friday!

Bessie xx

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi MM, Bessie and all to come

Sorry to hear about the horse Bessie. Am having a hectic time so not getting too much MWO time to catch up.

Have a great week-end everyone.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi guys,

Got to check in early today for a change! I have a crazy busy weekend starting today. My friends dad passed away so I have to leave work early to run to the funeral. Then off to a party tonight, a ball tournament all weekend and a couple more parties - should be crazy! I have some AF coolers. I may decide to mod as I've been very successful this month at the weekend mod thing but I may actually go for the AF weekend thing as well as I have the tools in place. Not sure yet.

I was AF last night again and feel good but I haven't been sleeping well this week and it's catching up with me. ah well, gotta get off to work! Won't be on this weekend so I'll catch ya all later!

Love and hugs,
        Uni!

Oh, I'll be the big 34 on Sunday! Yeah me! LOL
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

ODAT - Friday

M&M..nice to see a fellow ODATer take control...Thank-you. Nuts unite for another day of sobriety! I am doing good. :thanks:

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Day 20 in a row for me if those vacation Bible school kids don't drive me to drink--I'll be doing great!!:H

Have a great weekend all!
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Top of the mornin ODATers,TGIF or maybe I should say Thank God that it is not yesterday or the day before.i am learning just how fragile my soberiety is and that I must treat it with great respect.Hope that everyone has a great summertime weekend.It is a busy one for me,not much time to think about my Drama of the past few days...LOL..Evie
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ODAT - Friday

quick hi

I just wanted to drop by and let you all know I am dealing w/ last Friday's news/crisis etc. well, have been af most of the week and intend to stick w/ it this weekend................

you all stay strong over the weekend, love you guys!!!:l:h

MA
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hey happy Friday everyone. 9 days for me AF. Yippee Thursday was
                  a huge day for me to not drink. My 80 y/o father had a right lung upper lobectomy yesterday
                  and I am not there. I wanted to drink really really bad, but did not. None in the house or
                  I might have I don't know. My Mom reports that Dad had a good night and has been up
                  in the chair for breakfast. Everyone have a great weekend and stay strong.

Biscuit
                  Biscuit

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Happy mid-day, all! Busy here too! I feel as though my "to-do" list is breeding behind my back! Or maybe it's just because I'm sober and now give a S$!T that these things really do get done. LOL! Anyway, have a great week-end all. Hub off this week end and we are going out and about. To see the Titanic artifacts, the Art Festival, more landscaping in or new yard, and starting to dig the new pond! Whew!!!

See you Monday! Hugs, Best
                    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

ODAT - Friday

... it's like a party line in the old days when everyone could talk on the phone, I guess todays world calls it a conference call. Good Morning! I've been out in the garden feeding the mosquitoes. I woke up this morning feeling simply fine and the first thoughts that went through my head was a plan to NOT take the antabuse and go to town for 2 TWO bottles of champagne to get drunk by next Wednesday or so. I took the pill and felt sort of disgusted with myself.
                      Enjoy the rain for me, we're in a drought! Everyone have a really good weekend. The full moon is now waning, so we should all be sleeping better. xxx g.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Okay, call me a newbie, but WHAT the H _ _ L is ODAT? Someone please enlighten me before I reach for the bottle.....

Sun
                        Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi Sundaisy, One day at a time. I started out thinking bigtime... 30 days at least!! After falling on my face more than once, I realized that going ODAT and even OHAT was the path for me. Keep reaching out here, much better than a bottle!! xxx g.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Thank you! I appreciate it!
                            Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Sundaisy you crack me up....

I didnt have the nerve to ask!
                              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                              X