Up your's Wal-Mart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up your's Wal-Mart!

Well, I fixed my hair and went to ALBERTSON's for groceries. And guess what? I didn't see a single customer there wearing bedroom slippers. I felt most sophisticated! And guess what else? I did NOT buy alcohol. So Wal-Mart, you can take your cheap wine and stick it where the sun don't shine! I just might make it through this alcohol free Friday.

Up your's Wal-Mart!

No Ma'am

No Ma'am, you are cracking me UP! Keep up the attitude and you can do this! We need a people like you! Log into our chat sessions for some lively discussions. You'll find them pretty interesting and helpful! We won't bite!
    Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

Up your's Wal-Mart!

yeah way to go ..noma'amand you are doing great job
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Up your's Wal-Mart!

Atta girl!!!

Comment

Up your's Wal-Mart!

I think you could be close to Florida.... lol!

High five by the way :goodjob:
          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Up your's Wal-Mart!

LOL! Seriously a read a quote by someone who was talking about Pic n Save and said
            "you don't have to dress up like you do when you go to Wal-Mart" haw haw he he

Keep it up
            Biscuit

Comment

Up your's Wal-Mart!

Pic-N-Save?

Do they have those on the west coast? They closed them all here. Wal-mart took over!
              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Up your's Wal-Mart!

well done you civilized thing you
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Up your's Wal-Mart!

:H WHEE!!!! noma'am Tiffs it up at Albertsons!!!!! (Tiff = primp it up with hair, makeup, etc. - Ice Dancers perfected Tiffin' and that's just the men!!)

Hope you rolled on through your AF Friday with a smile on your face!! And regular shoes on your feet!!

DG
                  Celebrating 31 Hangover Free Days
                  :award: + *
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Up your's Wal-Mart!

You crack me up...you also have to love the people that go out with the pj bottoms on??? Was putting on real outdoor wear that hard for you? I will never understand.

Comment

Up your's Wal-Mart!

OH Ma'aM.....You inspired me....Albertsons HERE I COME !!!! WHAT ???? HUBBY SAID THEY WENT BELLY UP...Maybe they are having a fashion show at Winn Dixie??? Have a GREAT AF Sat.....LOL..Evie
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Up your's Wal-Mart!

Nicely, done Ma'am!

My Mom is the "Two Buck Chuck" queen! My downfall was the good $20 bottles of red.. didn't do me any better, I just woke up with a more expensive hangover... so who was smarter????

Namaste,

MM
                        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Working...
                        X