ODAT - Wednesday

Gelgit
    from a socal girl- I understand
    Be safe
    -Sheep

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

One Glass!

Gel- My thoughts are with you....It's so smoky out, my kids and I have been coughing from the smoke, we are about 150 miles from where the fires are.

Well we took the kids to dinner tonight and I decided to try a glass of wine, not because I was craving it, but because I was curious. I was scared, because of what happened last weekend. Well, happy to say, I had just the one! And wow, it always amazed me how restaurants would pour a couple of inches in the bottom of a glass and serve it up that way as if that was an acceptable amount. At my house that's called a sip. But I was actually relieved to see that small amount, scared any more would send me down that rocky road.

Welp. That's it for the day. Im a happy mom today. I'm actually gonna play cooties now with my kids! A month ago I would have cringed at the thought wondering how much wine we had left to get me through it. It's hard for me to admit that but I know some of you out there have felt that same way. Now I can't wait to see my kids giggle and actually wake up tomorrow to remember it!

Night night. Hope you all the best tonight!

Sun
      Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Goodness Gelgit, that stuff sounds very wierd and scary! Why did the sheriff have to cut the bolts on your gate though? Can't they knock or ring or something?? I hope you all stay safe.

And come on somebody tell me what playing Cooties is all about! I thought they were head lice!!! :H

Hi Uni (waves!)

Bessie xx

Comment

Working...
        X