Still kickin' just not as hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, good morning. How are you all doing today? Man, cravings really sucker-punched me last night. I am dreading feeling that way again. I was able to abstain but next time, who knows. For now though I'm high on life and lots and lots of coffee.

The first week+ is the toughest. Change of routine helps a lot. Keep busy, busy, busy. It does get easier in time. The cravings will lessen as you go on too.

Comment

Hang on in there - it does get better - listen to these people - they know . . . and don't be like me you SHOULD changed your routine - I'm just too lazy . . . .
      Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

No ma'am, did you order the book? I've had it for 2 weeks, but I finally read it last night cover to cover....really... in one night! Today i feel a surge of energy to kick it up a notch. Supplements exercise, whatever it takes. My kids deserve more than the mediocre mom I've been!

I've tried kicking butt, but this time I'm taking names!

SUN
        Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

noma'am, it does get better...much better. A positive change of routine can help greatly, consider excercise, volunteer, take up an old or new hobby, do yard work, whatever you can to give yourself a new outlook on you.
          Stay Strong. It IS worth it!
          BHOG
          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Stay strong! Go to the theater, mall , library if you have to (somewhere you can drink). It gets much easier after a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X