I totalled my vehicle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totalled my vehicle!

Everyone has there own "getting off the AL" bottom - I hope you find this is yours. Stay here with us - read and post here instead of drinking! Good luck to you
    AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

I totalled my vehicle!

Hi,

You are so welcome - you are with people who understand - to a greater or lesser degree we've all been there - listen to all the advice and take what you can from this site - there is nothing like it - the support is brilliant!

Px
      Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

I totalled my vehicle!

Years ago I did the same thing. I vowed never to drink and drive again and have never since. I am 17 days AF this month (have not been AF - glass of wine nightly the past three days for some STUPID reason) but am trying. I need to manage stress better and NOT HAVE WINE IN THE HOUSE. I am much better off being AF because I suck at moderation. There are so many great people here. You will find such wonderful support - keep posting! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
        "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

I totalled my vehicle!

I have a doctors appointment today and I can't tell you what a relief it is just to take this very small step in what I know will be a long journey. I really appreciate the support as I really don't have anyone else to turn to untill I start helping myself.
          "The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don?t want it badly enough." - Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

Comment

I totalled my vehicle!

Let us know how your appointment goes Apple. We're here for you.
            Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

I totalled my vehicle!

:hello2: Oh my dearest! We all soooooo know where you are! All of the above plus...

Don't forget how you feel right now!!!

Journal how you feel, everything! Keep coming back to that journal / writing! Carry copies of it in your purse, vehicle (when you get your replacement) everywhere! Tape it to your bathroom mirror! Then, before you take a sip, promise yourself to read it!

Here is a hug, not too hard, cause I'm sure you're sore! Get better! (in all ways!) :l

Best
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I totalled my vehicle!

My appointment went well with a very understanding physician. I got my meds. Today is day one, it's 8 p.m. and I could care less about drinking. I would normally be a few hours into it by now. Pretty strange...
                "The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don?t want it badly enough." - Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

Comment

Working...
                X