This blows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This blows!

I hate this day! All I can think about is alcohol. I am having serious doubts about my ability to not drink today. This is so depressing. I feel so worn down from fighting with myself and I just want to give in. Wal-Mart is just up the street and I can here her calling to me. She misses me so much. Somebody please kill me!

This blows!

You can do it...remember how awesome you felt last Sat morning?

Comment

This blows!

Maybe Walmart has AF wine, they have Benadryl? Don't blow it, you have just begun on a wonderful journey ..... just say noma'am not gonna doo this tonite!!! repeat...:H

Comment

This blows!

Me to and I want to stay AF for a few days!!!!!!!

Sammys I keep eating for now and it seems to be working!!!!!

Comment

This blows!

nomam: Here's what has worked for me in your same predicament:
          -get involved in some activity.
          -eat.
          -put off going to Wmart.
          -talk on the phone.
          -stay here at mwo.
          -remember how great I feel sober.
          -remember really gruesome drunk incidents.

Hope this helps.

Mary
          Wisdom, Courage, Strength
          October 3, 2012

Comment

This blows!

you know wal-mart will always be there.. but the thing is do you really it and you know you dont ..
            so just stay busy you can do this .. and if you really need more help then just this site there are other ways out there ..like AA hotline ..women in recovery..just google it and you will find the help you need and want ..
            and i know not many people here want to do AA but hey take what you need and leave the rest thats what always say..at lleast there you will be able to talk one on one and make more friends with the same problems
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

This blows!

You can do this! I know how you feel. You'er jumping out of your skin. Those obsessive thoughts are only thoughts! Don't let them break you down.

Go and have something to eat and a big glass of water. This should help.

Comment

Working...
              X