Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Saturday

Good morning everyone

It's not often lately that I get to start this thread. Bessie you must still be busy with the inlaws, animals etc.

Not a sunny morning here but after an AF night, woke up feeling refreshed and had a long walk first thing in the woods with friend and doggies. Lovely way to start the day. Now having a coffee and my MWO fix.

Will be very busy next few days getting ready for vacation. Will be gone for two weeks so wishing everyone the best of luck in July.

Rustop

ODAT - Saturday

RU.

I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing and restorative vacation.

Everyone else, please have a glorious day today.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Last nite was tough for Ripples!!! Yes it was...OMG. Butt, i am safe and was a good gurl!!! Off for the day, shopping and eating..I AM GOOD. :H

Have A Good Saturday Rust and Cindi ..... Cindi i hope you are better..:l

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Good afetrnoon!

I ordered my tinctures, etc. yesterday. Today I'm going downtown to the store to get the organic stuff to begin my exciting new diet. I have reacted to this like I did quitting alcohol. Pizzza and ice cream for breakfast, that kind of thing. The ordered stuff should come July 1 so I figure I'll get started organizing the diet thing and make a calendar of some sort to help me remember what to take and when. I like the idea of launching this part of restoration on the first day of the month. Easy reference point for my bean brain to remember :H.

Our lawn was so awful some mystery person mowed it! :H Probably saved us from getting an ugly ticket. Hubby just doesn't care about such nonsence. I do believe he has regressed to his teenage rebellious years.

Have a great day!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Who cares about hubby...how are you?

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

I'm good and strong! Excited to have the house to myself for 2 weeks if he'd ever get ready and leave! :H Jeckyl AND Hyde! I hope he comes back with a new attitude. Poor guy has lots of issues. I can REALLY see them sober. I see a lot of things sober as a matter of fact. I am really enjoying being sober. REALLY really.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY EVERYONE!

Make it a great day for YOU!

YOU deserve it!
              Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

greeneyes;354507 wrote: I'm good and strong! Excited to have the house to myself for 2 weeks if he'd ever get ready and leave! :H Jeckyl AND Hyde! I hope he comes back with a new attitude. Poor guy has lots of issues. I can REALLY see them sober. I see a lot of things sober as a matter of fact. I am really enjoying being sober. REALLY really.
                It's amazing what you see sober. And sorta sad what you let go drunk . At least that is what I have found.

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

day one for me (again) and i feel melancholy but i know it will pass. tonight i am going out for sushi with girlfriends and i'm actually not worried at all about abstaining. day one isn't usually difficult....day three is the danger zone for me. i want to be excited and happy about this life change, and take full advantage of the health benefits. exercise even more, eat healthy, and be the best person i can be. concentrate on all the new things i will attract in my life as a result of sobriety. nice to be able to put it in writing. thank you for that.

Comment

Working...
                  X