Saturday, we meet again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, we meet again.

Another day, another mountain to climb. How are you all doing today? I feel like I've been beaten with a club and I still have a food baby in my stomach from pigging out last night. But, I'm starting day 9 without alcohol today and that feels pretty good.

Saturday, we meet again.

Hi noma'am,
    I know it was hard, but good for you!!! I'm starting day 4. I can feel already it's going to be rough. The last few days were easy, but heading to a BD party later and it will be offered. I was reading your post yesterday, hoping you made it through another day. Big hugs, we're all pulling for you!
    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Saturday, we meet again.

Congratulations to both of you for your success! With each AF day your complete, you will get smarter and smarter and ever more comfortable with the benefits that being AF holds for you. Weekends can be a bugger - just keep saying NO NO NO NO NO to any thoughts of AL. And have FUN sober. Non-drinkers do that all the time!!

DG
      Celebrating 38 Hangover Free Days
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Saturday, we meet again.

Congrats noma'am and river

On day 3 AF and so far feeing ok although I did wake up with a sore head that sort of felt like a hangover.

Noma'am I'm glad you pulled through yesterday. Weekends are a killer, but like I've just written in another post my fridge is packed with flavoured water and soft drinks. I find it amazing that after 2 glasses of water or soft drinks I can't have not more yet could easily polish of a bottle of wine and more.

Comment

Working...
        X