Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - SUNDAY

Morning you sleepyheads!

Today I shall practice what I preach about getting these toxins out of my system. I feel like I got hit by the detox truck. I ache all over and have for days. Especially legs, joints and the bottoms of my feet, of all things. I'm going to go to the suna and then take a soak in epsom salts and baking soda. I started back on some homeopathic things that help clear out your system. I must have reallly poisoned my body. No doubt, as much and as long as I drank.

The hilight of my day may be those wonderful fresh berries I'm going to go eat. I got some organic goat's milk yogurt I'm going to try. I got some regular too just in case...

Have the kind of day you want it to be!

PS: WOW! That goat's milk yogurt was really good! Wonder what Rhonda considers "occasionally and a little bit". Less than a cup a day? hahaha
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - SUNDAY

Good morning. Today is the start of day 10. My personal best.

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Congrats nomaam. I did 4 and then decided to take the weekend off. What a grand idea that was. I wish I could get this through my head. Well, today is a new day.

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Happy Sunday all--

Beautiful, sunny day here with no wind. The smoke from the California forest fires is much less this morning--I hope that means they have them under control. I really hope Gelgit and her home is still safe. It's hard to imagine what it's like there, if it's this "hazy" thousands of miles away.

Feels so good to feel good in the mornings! I have my energy and ambition back. In fact I worked outside all day yesterday and managed to get a pretty bad sunburn.:upset:
        I know better too! Stupid! But I got the garden almost all weeded, and some odds and ends done. I think we might just take the day off and take the camper out to the lake after church!

Have a great day everyone!!:h
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Hi everyone...Happy HOT Sunday!!!

Good Job No on day 10! :baaah:
          HD...Start Again!!! :cupajoe:
          GREENS...Welcome Back!! :cheering
          LVT25...Ambition means we are ALIVE!! :band2:

Everyone Have A Good Day! :teeter:

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

:new
            sunday.
            day 2.
            i'm a nervous wreck for some reason. lots of changes going on which i hate. because of these changes i need a clear head.
            i am really really keyed up! going to do lots sorting out and cleaning. it will be a fresh start for me on many levels. i will try to check in frequently today as i'm afraid i may blunder.

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Probably nervous because it's day 2. You may feel like that for a few days. Put on your big girl (assuming you are female) pants and clean away. Got non-AL stuff around to drink? I got some lime Perrier yesterday that is right tasty. Plop a fat strawberry in ther and it feels like I'm indulging in a real treat!
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Always get plenty of rest and fluids, as Green recommended..be creative with what you drink..i know when going to AF partys there is every mixer a bar would have, just NO alcohol..its a matter of thought..thinking out every thing you doo through out the day!!! it can be done....take it slow and again rest as much as you can. :h

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

What a wonderful day! Sounds like everyone is great! Greenie, I felt the same way, for what seems like - FOREVER! Still having some days - nasty taste in my mouth, still sweating and smeel like a goat! 2 baths a day! But, happy to be ridding myself of all those nasty toxins! Have a great one, all!

:h Best
                  "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Good day everyone!

Hope you're all having a great day!!!

I'll be going to visit a family member who is battling pancreatic cancer. We'll try to make it a fun day, the kids will swim and we'll have a barbeque outdoors and I'm sure the wine will be flowing.

It will be tough for me so wish me luck. I do cancer research so I will get peppered with questions about her treatment. Somehow I am supposed to have some sort of "inside knowledge". I guess I am supposed to know things the doctors don't. It is a very stressful situation that I've been put into many times over the years.

It will be hard to "moderate" the wine. I will be thinking of all of you. Wish me luck. Wish me luck. Wish me luck.

Wish me luck,

Sun
                    Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Greenie, I bought the lime Perrier yesterday too...and the lemon one. I could pass on the carbonation. I like the taste though. I am going to 14 Carrots tomorrow and see what I can get in to..lol I have a horrid cold that is driving me insane!!! Think i am gonna go make some soup and crawl in bed....kids went to their Daddy's for the night.
                      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                      X