ODAT - Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday

Made it to the grocery store and home; left AL at the store! Now I need to clean myu kitchen; believe can't wait another day. So I am going to do that and come back here instead of going to get AL as a reward.
    new:chick:wmo2
    workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Okay I did it, not as bad as I thought. Because I realized that when AL was "helping" I justified it by taking the cleaning to the extreme. Today I just unloaded and reloaded dishwasher gave everything a wipe down and called it good. Can do the deep clean later.

Also knowing that I was coming here "to check in" kept me from going to the store "to check out"

gelgit - Hope the fire/smoke subsides soon. That is stress ! I like the picture too, hoping it is the road that leads to my way out too.

Hope everyone has an ODAT AF
      new:chick:wmo2
      workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

ODAT - Monday

this seems to have been a rough week end for many of us-- me included. Starting over AGAIN. Hey Bessie, I live in the midwest in the U.S. and my last Border Collie's grandpa lives in Wales! ! I have the lineage and papers. Really cool. I wonder if he met his American love on the internet???
        Count me in for AF July support team!!! Although hot, humid nights make me want to drink. maybe it will be a cool July? Peace to all.

Comment

Working...
        X