Feel like I'm going to die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point. I might as well. Have to change my playmates or die. I know, if they do not understand, then they are not "real friends". Don't want to hurt my kids. I know how much pain my mother's death inflicted on me. I can't do that to them.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Seacailin, what happened over the weekend?

Comment

I am an idiot

Started seeing this guy who is a Big drinker. I know, Idiot. Now I will have to tell him that I can't see him anymore, and it's not his fault. I just can't. I feel bad, because he likes me alot, but I cannot drink.

Comment

You know what you need to do. If it's new in the relationship, then it hopefully won't be a problem at this point to let it/him go. It's a new month tomorrow too, so a good time for new plans. Take care of yourself and your kids.

Comment

Good thoughts headed your way. Being AF takes alot of tough choices. I still need to make some.
          "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Life is never easy; I've found the longer I have lived the more difficult it is becoming... I just want peace. Hold onto what is important to you; my child is everything to me. I'm sorry you have to do this...it can't be easy for you

Comment

Sea,

I have to agree with your gut reaction.

You simply cannot be around a heavy drinker. At least not at this point and in the future, I doubt you will want to be.

I am blessed that my dear spouse does not drink. It helps a lot.

Give yourself some time to heal and then look in non-drinking places for a mate.

Your time will come.

For now, just take really, really good care of yourself. You are going through some major healing and that is the right thing for you to do.

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Scallion where have you been!!! I was just wondering about you..tell him if he likes you so much KOOL it on the BOOZIE..or NO BOOBIES..thats all. Welcome back to recovery!! :l

Comment

Still alive

Thanks for the support guys. It is not going to be easy dealing with this man. Guess he has issues himself, cuz he thinks he's in "love" with me, and we just met three weeks ago. I got myself into this. I will have to get myself out. It is nice to know that u are here for me

Comment

Hi Sea, sorry you are going through this emtotional turmoil. I think your instincts here are right on....I would be very leary of anyone that claimed to "love" me in only three weeks! Even though I am quite fabulous!! And....we all know what the life of a "Heavy Drinker" is like. You already made the decision that, the drinking life is not good for you or your children, why invite more of it in?? Be patient, when you are ready, the right person will come your way, you do not have to settle for less than you want or deserve!

XXX Kate
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Thank u

Thank u Kate. Why is it so hard to love myself?

Comment

Hang in thier 1 Lot's of help here ! IAD!
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hanging in There

Even though the Red Sox are losing.lol. When I have enough Pain. I will do something about it.

Comment

I'm thier....how long...for us ! ha!
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

I think loving oneself is very complicated. Shouldn't be, but is.

Comment

Working...
                              X