day one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day one

day one for the 3rd time. Has anyone had success with the new medications out to help with cravings? My craving and anxiety has gotten me both times. I would appreciate any info you may have. thanks!:new:

day one

Kendall,

My cravings have got me infinite amount of times...

Have you downloaded the book? It is cheap, maybe $13.00 US. Which, btw, is really, really cheap!! Unless you are a US citizen. LOL

However, please read the book and then decide what you want to do.

Many of us have decided we can't moderate and some of us have gone on to very successfully moderate.

Decide what you want to do and then go for it.

Otherwise, you can just keep on going the way you are going now...

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

day one

:chick:Have no advice, I am waiting for supps/cd/books. I do know that I am going to have an open mind and be positve that this will be mwo. Surely cannot keep on going the way I am.
      The thread on meds is very interesting and food for thought.
      new:chick:wmo2
      workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

day one

Hi,
        I'm with Cindi--I would read the book, it is a great program!! In the meantime, read a lot around here, drink lots of water, and try to change up your routine. Exercise is great too!
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

day one

Kendall ~ welcome.

I agree with the above. You also can get a lot of great info in the meds and in the Holistic Healing sections. There will be many answers to your questions already there.

Good luck! Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Love, Me
          :l
          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

day one

Kendall,
            I'm fairly new as well and have found the book and cd's particularly helpful. Have been on meds for a year and it wasn't enough. I especially enjoy spending an hour each day (near "cocktail hour") to listen to the subliminal cd and visit this site. I am amazed at the level of caring in each post, regardless of whether you're new or senior, how in the bag with booze you've been, or how many zillion times you've tried to cut down or quit. For the first time, I feel being "normal" - i.e. not obsessing over booze - is a distinct possibility. And hope is about all most of us have when it comes down to our love affair with the elixir. Good luck!

V.

Comment

Working...
            X