Wedding Was Wonderful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding Was Wonderful!

My daughter was married over the weekend and I had been having a hard time wondering what would happen when I attended her bridal shower (at a restaurant), rehersal dinner and the wedding itself. I am very pleased to say that I only had one drink at the shower, 2 glasses of wine at the rehersal dinner and 2 glasses of wine (one red, one white) at the wedding. I did drink an entire pitcher of ice water at the wedding!!! I was so busy taking pictures and talking to guests that I never thought about drinking. It was beautiful and I'm so happy that I was under control. I can do this!
    We brought the kids to the airport on Tuesday to catch their honeymoon flight to Europe and then a cruise. It's a wonderful life! I'm back on track now and getting ready for my oldest daughter's wedding in September. Busy and fun times!

Love and Peace
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Wedding Was Wonderful!

GreenHouse1,

Great news to report. It is a relief, I am sure, that you didn't get drunk and spoil any of those special events.

Wow, another wedding so soon? Is it something in the water there? :H:H

Love,
    Cindi

ps. I have noticed that when I am busy and distracted with fun things and people, I don't drink that much either.
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Wedding Was Wonderful!

Yes, I am very proud of myself. I'm so happy and looking forward to the next one!
      Thanks to all of you for being there for me. I love you guys!
      When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
      -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Working...
      X