You all are impossible!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all are impossible!

Damn it! All I wanted was permission to drink tomorrow. Is that to much to ask? But NOOO... you all had to question me and make me think twice. Now I'm more likely to abstain because I'm scared I won't be able to handle moderation right now. Thanks a lot.

No, really. Thanks a lot!

You all are impossible!

Ha! So funny. Great decision. Nothing like a little pressure, right??
    Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Comment

You all are impossible!

Aren't these people fantastic! What/who else would make people like us think twice?
      Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

You all are impossible!

Yes. You are THINKING, not just doing.

Great.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

You all are impossible!

Oh....noma'am!! You will never get permission from me to drink! Never!

You do have my permission to love yourself and give yourself and big pat on the back! You may also have my permission to live a happy and healthy life!

Maybe you should just run all of your life's decisions by us and we'll hold a meeting and get back to you! :H

Be good to yourself, sweets!

Love, Me
          :l
          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

You all are impossible!

Well......I am standing right next to my good friend, Thankful in that I will never ever, give you permission to drink..nope! Nope!!

Enjoy yourself tomorrow and "remember" all the fun you are having!! Remember, alcohol will NEVER Help any of us Enjoy ourselves!!

XX Kate
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
            X