calling all newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calling all newbies

Grocery store are still scary to me....I try to go early and buzz thru...You are doing Great
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

calling all newbies

Just hang on to that thought Seacalin! Don't ever give up giving up.
      Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

calling all newbies

SunDaisy, you did better than me at the grocery store! Did you find any good non AL wines? I looked and looked and couldn;t find any .. than said "screw it". But at least I stopped at 2 glasses.

Today .. back to AF!

And WHY on earth would your hubby be upset about your buddies here? Does he understand how helpful thsi can be for us?

Hugs

Comment

calling all newbies

New Today

Hello everyone ---- I just found this site this morning as I was searching for helpful tips on how to stop drinking. I think I found what I was looking for. Today will be my first AF day in a long long time. Will check in now and again for support .... and hopefully to be supportive to others when I have some success. I'm feeling hopeful that I can do it this time!:new:

Comment

calling all newbies

Sea,

It's great to hear from you -- you made it through the weekend and now face the new week. You sound stronger with each post. Looking forward to hearing your news.
            And Sun,
            What??? Snide remarks about us??? But we're so cool - who wouldn't want to get to know us?!? Anyway, perhaps he'll see our better side when you show him what you're really made of (minus the AL). Happy Wednesday all.

V.

Comment

calling all newbies

The snide remark about you guys was not so much directed at you guys, as much as it was to me that I wasn't giving him any attention.

MEN!
              Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

calling all newbies

Hey Sun - Hope dh is being better about all this.

Sea - glad you are better.

To everyone else - Keep up the good days !
                workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Working...
                X