Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting the urge

mwo2;360384 wrote: Chelle,
    and remember the water with lemon, boatloads of it !!
    I do have a love of lime flavoured stuff, so will try having large tumblers of iced water with chunks of lime in. If anything, the load of water may detox me a bit! I noticed my skin and hair is looking in a bad way, so the water will help..
    Well, actually, stopping drinking the wine would help more, lol..
    Chelle
    *currently sitting with a mudmask on*
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Fighting the urge

Hi Chelle,

How many of the tools have you started using from the MWO program? I wouldn't be able to make any progress without some help. And help is what I found here. Now, I've added my 2 cents to many threads this evening, but know I'm fairly new at this real sobriety thing that I'm really in no position to offer any real advice. But I'm feeling I'm making great strides, and I feel different about drinking - so I'll go with that! Good luck in your journey - we'll be right next to you.

V.

Comment

Fighting the urge

Hi Chelle, I posted this on another thread but will post here also.

I use a crystallized lemon called True Lemon they also have True Lime that I switch or combine. It's all natural, found it at Safeway,local grocery, in the aisle where sugar and stuff is. No calories and comes in little packs, one wedge a pack. So you can always have in your bag with you to adds to water. It's cheaper for me than fresh.

True Lemon?

I love it.
        workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Working...
        X