• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fell off my wagon

Reenie we can do this together

Comment

Fell off my wagon

THE POWER OF NUMBERS WILL GET US THRU THIS !!!!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Fell off my wagon

Reenie, Use every tool at your disposal, AA, sponsor, MWO and anything else that works for you. The only failure is in giving up.
        "As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
        Nelson Mandela

Comment

Fell off my wagon

Reenie,

I, too, know well the pain in my husband's eyes when I was drunk. He tried so hard to understand, but just couldn't get why I couldn't - wouldn't - stop drinking. Getting medication and the tools from this site have breathed new joy into our marriage. Of course, deep down we are all motivated to straighten up for ourselves. We're all so worth it. But to deliver to the world a responsible, sober person and to our mates a true relationship is a wonderful benefit. It's also easier to feel gratitude for our blessings when we're sober. So stick with it. As Margoms put it so well, use whatever tool in the arsenal works for you. And let us know how you're doing.

V.

Comment

Fell off my wagon

I was here over a year and a half ago. Took me FOREVER to get the courage to come back.

OMG am I happy I did!! I'm gonna make it this time, better than ever before. Putting more tools to work this time and trying not to pretend I can mod ... I know me too well.

Good job getting back here!

Comment

Working...
            X