ODAT - Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

Another day, another.....well, day! Just the one, the only one we have to think about. The others are history, the future ones not formed yet. So focus on this one, stick to your AF or mod goals and take the best you can from the day and make the best you can of the day. ODAT.

It's short and sweet today cos I have a schedule so packed I can't get a cigarette paper between the jobs and see it going well into the evening! The downside of being so busy is not being able to spend nearly enough time on here - the upside is the lack of any downtime to get sidelined by drinking too much!

Love to all to come. This thread is here for everyone and anyone.

:l

Bessie xx

ODAT - Wednesday

Definitely, now on day three of AF for July . . . . . taking control feels good . . . .
    Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Bessie - should be we build that Ark thing??

Morning all

All of you not in the UK to come - you are sooooo lucky!!!

Today is wetter than wet and it feels like we're just not going to get a Summer at all. So please keep your "it's so hot here" comments scaled down so as not to cause us UKers to do something drastic!!!

Have a good one (if you can) and keep to your plans.

Luv to all
      Bx

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

It is a cool start to the day here in Minnesota at 60 degrees...the air has a little bite to it. I am planning on going running this morning prior to getting a busy day going. Today also marks day 60 of AF for me so I am feeling pretty good about that as well. I have found that my head is very clear, don't have the guilt, pretty don't have any cravings (I think the Topomax has wiped that out), and that the people I have found here are very helpful and kept me on track. Been focusing most of my time on making up for lost time that AL has taken from me...i.e. like getting my friends and finances back in order!

Thanks again for all of your help...Bessie...chase the pigs around the pen once for me today!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Good Day all ODATers. Another busy day here in the Northeast. Volunteering this morning and working in the garden (if it doesn't rain) this afternoon. Hoping to chalk up another AF day.
          One2many: My daughter is honeymooning in Ireland in September. What will the weather be like then?
          When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
          -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

One2many - don't tell her she may cancel the wedding!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

[SIZE=2]Top Of The Mornin To Ya All,Another beautiful day to enjoy,bright eyed and bushy tailed :yay::yay::yay:[/SIZEon our way to the UK in 10days,will bring sunsine......]
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Day 5

Getting ready soon to go and see the doctor. I am bringing the MWO book to see what she thinks about meds/supplements. I have not really been out of the house in over a week and I am very nervous. I am off of the detox meds and hoping I don't have a panic attack. So far, I feel pretty good, even though I did not sleep well last night. I am not back to work yet, so I suppose I could catch a nap later. Best wishes to all today.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi guys,

Just checking in quickly - had 4 beers last night - mod but not my plan of AF. I am having a hard time this month - can't seem to get that holiday AL brain away - I'm not overdoing it really just can't seem to get an AF day in! Can someone please give me a kick in the a%%!

I am going to get some GABA today and see if that helps, I hear it's supposed to work really well with the L-Glut and Kudzo. Hopefully today will be an AF one!

Love and Hugs everyone - have a great day!
                  Uni
                  Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                  :h

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi everybody

Just been home and almost had to swim back to work . . . . . caseaday well done you . . . . . . it feels good being in control doesn't it . . . . . universal, I haven't yet worked out what makes me NOT change my mind from the morning . . . . but when it happens I feel eternally grateful. Px
                    Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Good day all and CONGRATULATIONS ON 60 DAYS CASEADAY!!:goodjob:

I imagine at this point it's starting to feel more normal and natural? You have come a long way, and I just think that's great! You've got to feel so much better!

Sorry you guys "over the pond" are having such gloomy weather. If you could manage to send a little our way, we really could use some moisture here. Had a nice little shower yesterday evening and it smelled soooo good! We need the rain and the heat for the crops to grow well.

Need to get my to do list started. Kinda hard to get back in the groove! I didn't even go out in the garden when we got home. DH did a great job of watering for me!

Have a great hump day all!:h
                      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Seacallin - you will do great - postive thoughts coming your way. We know you can do this. You are realy doing great and we are here for you! Everyone else...have a GREAT AF Day!!
                        "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Morning All,

Well, I blew it last night after that damn therapy session, BUT, the good news is I only had 2 glasses of wine and stopped. So 2 glasses in 2 days is still a major improvement. Shooting for AF again today. And I think I need to talk to DR about meds. Just something to help this starting curve.

Patricia, also wanted to say Congrats! that you made it through yesterday.

Happy and Healthy Wednesday all.

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Well how's this - it is going to be 85 here today and for me that is too hot !:toohot: but I do try to keep it in perspective hmm.

Sea - I hope your Dr. appt goes well, maybe try to approach as the Dr.s job is to listen to you and to help you to do what you want to do for yourself. You are the customer and they are the help.

Good Going everyone on your own personal journey, some hot some wet >"
                            workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

WTE - 2 glasses is a good improvement - you should be happy. It is hard, especially with emotional crap going on. I had a few beers last night - no wine though which is a step for me. Totally stressed beyong belief. Am still being harassed by my ex-husbands family (long story but they are trying to tell me that after 7 years of being divorced, I need to pay for his funeral! After he gave up custody of the girls so he could have more money for drugs and alcohol! Lawyers are involved now and I am a mess...) but I need to be AF. And I need to keep posting! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

Kat
                              "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Working...
                              X