day after day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day after day

enjoy everone s comments just lernin how to use this site somthin new rote a few of you hope i dont offend any one you have somthin many dont success you no you have a problem and all you have to do is come here its called support acceptance thats what were all doin im goin on nine months soon and ive been here b4 still dont no if i want to totaly abstain but i do no the people around me help me be the frustrated person i was from depression to panic disorder its not easy when your sober but its also not easy where iam but i do find you folks interestin and by the way im not a psychiatrist just someone like u hope i can b as much help as u folks have been with me gyco

day after day

OH YEAH...THE POWER IS IN THE NUMBERS!!!!We can do this,together.....
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

day after day

Gyco, are you saying you have not been drinking for 9 months? (I sometimes have problems reading things without punctuation as I'm old and not used to texting) If so, congratualtions! That is wonderful.

Comment

day after day

one2many;361207 wrote: Thanks gyco,

only found this place a few days ago and it has really been an inspiration. Well done, you are doing great!
        We are all here for each other.

Lxxxx
        hi one to many i thank you for your response hope your doin better keep up the good work gyco

Comment

day after day

evie you must be a poet i love your work you must also be a very content person by the way you writegyco

Comment

day after day

It's a good crew around here... I am more of a lurker than a poster but I do read everyday... it helps me alot...
            Tiny

Comment

day after day

Hi Gyco,

Like One2Many says, it's the start of a new week! Keep posting and learining. We can turn failure into success if we learn from our mistakes.

DeeBee
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

day after day

Every new day is an opportunity to be the person you want to be.

Comment

Working...
                X