ODAT - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

Sounds like everyone is busy and doing well with a few side note.

Uni- hope your friends recover soon and fullly

I am getting my kids from their dad's, going to go pick them up, an hour away! yeah >"
    workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Thanks guys for all your support. Don't know what I would do without all my "cyber" friends....
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

ODAT - Friday

TGIF for sure! I had wine last night but I think that was OK for me. I did NOT have the usual 5 or more cocktails I would have consumed PRIOR to the wine. And I kept it to just two glasses so I feel good about that. I think for the weekend I will go with moderation and avoid any cocktails. Getting out and walking is good therapy and it has helped me over the last few days. And waking up clear headed is a great incentive as well!

I hope it's a good Friday for everyone!

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Uni,

So glad the mommy is okay. It sounds like the kiddos got the worst of it.

Just so you know, my hubby would have been "right there" with me if something like this happened to one of my good friends and children. No questions asked.

Of course, hubby doesn't drink.....

I hope the little ones heal fast!!

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Uni,

Accidents are scary - they could happen at any time to any of us. So glad your friend made it out ok - here's hoping for the girls' full recovery. I'm with Cindi - boyfriend should have been at your side. If you were my daughter, I'd probably admonish "watch out for that guy." If you had a child together and that child was sick, would he be there for his family or out with the drinking buds? Sorry, I guess no matter how old we get we never stop being a Mom.

Sounds like everyone has good mod plans for the weekend. I do, too, and so far am on track. Here's hoping we can all hold our heads high come Monday. Best to all of you--

V.

Comment

Working...
            X