Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY MARRIAGE HAD ENDED AND I'M FEELING SO LOST AND LONELY

Seto,
    I too married someone from a different culture. He just married me so I could breed him children and all that. Well, I have the children but left him.
    I am shy and introverted and tend to make good friends by meeting other parents. I met my closest friend at the park.
    The divorce process is so hard! Necessary but so stressful! You can PM me if you want. I wish you well in your new life.
    Lila

Comment

good luck seto .. maybe now you can do alot more things for yourself and your babies..
      stay strong for you and your babies peace ,love and godbless
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Seto, Hugs to you and congrats on being sober during a very difficult time.

I too am married to a very controlling husband, so I can appreciate what you are feeling.

In hopes of adding a smile to your day, a bring you the following quote: "Some people are like slinkys... not good for much, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Seriously, take care of yourself, you are needed!
        "The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don?t want it badly enough." - Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

Comment

aplgrl;362235 wrote: In hopes of adding a smile to your day, a bring you the following quote: "Some people are like slinkys... not good for much, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."
          Very funny, and very true.

Comment

I LOVE IT!!!

Comment

Would like to add my support as well to you. Take good care of yourself and your precious children. Offering all good thoughts your way. May you be surrounded with goodness, care and encouragement.

Each and every day, things will get better. There was a posts here about people are in your life for a reason, a season , or a lifetime. I will try to find it, or if anyone else recalls it, but, it is wonderful and help me through my own lonliness over failed relationship/marriage, to which he too was from another culture.

Cultivate your own life, trust your wonderful presence, as you are unfolding like the rest.

Peace,

K
              :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Oh, yes!
                I found that post, it is " Fallen Angels" Journey of a Lifetime~

I loved it, I pray it will offer you some words of assitance.

Take Good Care of YOURSELF..

Karen
                :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Seto,
                  Thats is really sad, you sound like you have made up your mind, good on you for not drinking, that is fantastic, most of us would have used that one for an excuse,you should give your self a big pat on the back. My partner said that to me, there is not much you can say to that ,except , what you did goodbye.
                  Hang in there.
                  ACCEPTANCE IS A POWERFUL THING

Comment

Thanks guys for all your kind words. Last night I received several texts from hubby of "I love you" "you are my soulmate" "I don't want us to finish" I ADMIT IT I cracked and invited him to the house. He brought a bottle of wine and I had 3 glasses, I DID say enough after 3 glasses realised that I was making a mistake and went off to sleep. He slept downstairs. This morning we had another "talk" and he thinks he has done nothing wrong and his words were "you have to change yourself, I am your husband and this is my culture" WHAT???? What happened to compromise OMG!!!! My mother is so p***** at me for inviting him back last night and said I should take at least 4 weeks to clear my head and think. She's right and I explained this to him. He isn't happy as he doesn't think there is a problem. My problem is I really feel like having a bottle of wine tonight. I can't help it. I think I am just so confused about the whole thing I just need some relaxation. Anyhow sorry to go on, I know its not a relationship board its just I feel comfortable here!! XXXSeto

Comment

hi seto i am sorry to here what happened more for you than him ,i think its his loss and your gain you can now focus on the kids hopefully , you seem to hav a handle on the boose and thts good i do hope all goes well 4 you gyco

Comment

Hi Seto,
                        I have noticed that controlling types have a very hard time letting go of relationships. Anyways, if we had a makeup thread we can sure have a relationship thread!
                        Lila

Comment

Seto, I'm so sorry to hear this. I think if you live with someone who expects to be waited on and puts his family first, the resentment will grow and grow. I think being alone is better than being in a bad marriage because the little ones pick up on tension.

Keep us posted.:l
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                          X