X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Saturday

Greenie...do you own a pair of boots?

Seriously...

If you do where are they? In the garage? In the closet? Packed in a box?

Well...if you don't know where they are or don't have a pair I would suggest that you find some and put them on and KICK SOME BUTT!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Sorry all...don't like people messin' with the Greenie...

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

ODAT - Sunday

A happy, peaceful restful Sunday to you all.

Greeny - get your head out of that horrible hole and take doggy out somewhere open and free and spirit lifting. Only after you've got the receiptionists P45 sorted!!!! (actually I don't know if you have those in the US - here in the UK its the bit of paper you get summarising your tax details and earnings when you finish a job) Casey was right yesterday - boots on, kick arse!! Don't let them dump on you!!

Bandit - laughed out loud at yesterday. Good weather does that to me too and I just KNOW what an achievement it is to worm 5 cats and wash and de-flea the dog!!! :H:H

I slept and slept and slept last night. Bed early and then worried for a while about my pig with arthritis and what to do - she will have to be put down I think but there various options after that which need serious consideration. For once, I didn't set the alarm and only woke when the dogs were barking at 8.15 - so late!! Still, I'm taking that as a cue that I needed the sleep and need to have a quiet, ploddy day today. I'll still get jobs done but slow and steady. And I will be AF - there is no temptation, no need to drink. There is no wine in the house - only AF. No ice in the freezer either. Both those are temptations so they are banned!! :goodjob:

Have a good day all.

Bessie xx

Comment

Working...
        X