Free MWO book and Kudzu here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a subscriber I am entitled to a free download and a order of kudzu that I did not use.Please PM me if you would benifit from having these...I will gift them to you...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

hi would love these

I could use both

Thanks

Comment

Yes, Evie!:l

I have had this thought for a few days and I have been pondering if one can PM RJ?

I am wondering if there is a way to set up a "fund" for those that can't afford certain items. I know there would be specifics and such, may be a delicate subject.

I have a load of TOPA and it pains me that it could be bringing relief to another?
      I don't know the legalities on this, for it is a medicine, but, I opted to order online and did so using the great minds on this site and research as my physician.

Could you use the TOPA?
      Or know of anyone? Any advice on PMing RJ?

Love to our angel on earth:flower:
      :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Evie n Theme, you're angels!

I know if I had subscribed that is what I would of done and it's great to see you both being so caring enough to do something like this. It's gestures like these that makes this community what it is.

Hugs to you both

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I will PM to let them know,Pronoun...they are yours.I asked if it was OK when I signed up so I know that it is...Anyone else out there that wants to Gift them...RJ said YES...
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Theme I forgot to mention RJ does have a personal membership like the rest of us so you can PM her directly as you would any other member.

Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Wonderful~ thank you so, Hippie~

I will pursue this quite promply.

With gratitude aplenty~
              :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

this is *almost* relevant* but it brought it to mind again....I saw a post last week and then it seemed it went poof

Here in the States there are programs that will actually buy medicines for people that can't afford them. In my town you can call something like Family Services or maybe whatever provides free health care can steer you in the right direction to obtain your Topa or whatever. Won't help you with your Kudzu or Lglut but at least it's a start. You might have to say you have excruciating headaches or whatever or at least until you get a sympathetic doctor and you can tell them what you want the Topa for and they will prescribe it.

(The post was some guy saying he wanted to try Topa but couldn't afford it since he didn't have health care)

Comment

Working...
                X