Dazzled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dazzled

Hey everyone, this is my first time in, its hard to admit but I think i have a prob with the liquid stuff, been goin on too long now and i need to progress into something better for my life, i know im better than what ive been but somethin keeps bitin at me and i continue to go down the same old road. Anyway Im gunna try talkin with u guys a while and hope that i feel better about myself in doin it.i only just found the site 45 minutes ago and really liked the idea of it. my wife and daughter had to go out for a while so i used the time to change something, just one thing in my life. so far this is it for now.hope you are all doin ok today.:new:

Dazzled

Welcome Time2doit,

YOU have made an important step by making your first post.

It is well worth it to download the book on-line. I personally found it life changing and inspirational. Everyone here is amazing in their support so whenever you are feeling down or unsure, come on-line as there is always someone to chat to or answer your questions.

I look forward to more posts from you.

DeeBee
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Dazzled

:welcome:

You have taken a wonderful 1st step into an incredible journey. I also recommend the MWO book. It is a wonderful story, and a great program. There are many, many success stories here! Looking forward to hearing more from you!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Dazzled

Welcome! This place is amazing.
        "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Dazzled

Welcome,You have found a great place full of people working TOGETHER to reach a comon goal....Get AL out of our lives...Stay close and post often...
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Dazzled

Welcome. I too am a new member and may I say, it's already had a profound effect on me. I had a very mellow weekend and while I did have a couple of drinks, I did not over indulge. I thought about the posts I have read and realized that there is so much more out there for all of us. I would encourage you to download the book. It's been a big help for me.

Look forward to getting to know you, Time.

LL

Comment

Dazzled

Welcome time2doit ----- I'm also a newbie ---- found this site middle of last week and so glad I did ..... I think we can all find strength and encouragement from one another. I also could not discuss with anyone I know personally the problem I have with AL. May we all feed off each other and grow from here. Even if we take baby steps and do it a bit of a time --- we'll be heading in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
              X